All venues are looking to improve the business relationship with the corporate planner and we have been told by our venue clients that this is the hardest market to successfully target directly.
With so many complexities around a corporate client, how do you navigate this mine field to promote your venue and convert the enquiry?
- How event teams are structured
- How to successfully develop relationships with both the corporate and their agency partner
- Sending the “right” proposal to the corporate client
- How you can say no to the client and turn this into a constructive conversation!
- Successful site visits
- Procurement and compliance guidelines –how to ensure you are working within guidelines
- Approval and budget – making sign off as easy as possible
- How to have a negotiating conversation that leads to a win/win!
- Soft skills to support developing relationships that lead to sales
Samme Allen, Rosie Ham
Trainers who are experienced industry professionals
Providing the corporate view balanced with the desired sales outcomes
Dedicated to solving complex logistics challenges and passionate about inspiring teams to succeed together
Dates throughout 2018
Combination of learning and opportunities to practice through exercises
Open & friendly atmosphere with questions encouraged!
£250 +VAT per person
Limited Availability – Book Today
What Our Customers Are Saying
Don’t just take it from us, let our customers do the talking!
“Working with Samme and Anthony from Sequoia Venue Solutions has been great to utilise there knowledge and industry experience. Detail our challenges and being able to coordinate together in putting a strategy to shape the future of Arsenal Meetings & Events department. We look forward to our continued relationship with Sequoia Venue Solutionss and would recommend them to our contacts in the industry”Carlo Zocalli
Contact the team